This page will be kept up to date with the latest information on the status of the Linderman Gymnasium.
Monday, June 24, 2019
Community update on the Linderman Gym Project.
- Demolition of Linderman Gym Facility will begin this week (June24-28).
- Equipment will be on site Monday afternoon
- Tuesday Mid Morning the Tear-Down phase will begin
- Expecting the Demo phase to take 4 weeks to complete
- Preparing the site for a new structure of similar size to be built
Polson School District #23
Linderman Gym Project Update
Friday, February 22, 2019
Polson School District and Travelers Insurance have come to an agreement to replace the 1940 era Linderman Gym Facility due the building's compromised structural integrity caused by a weather event in January 2018. Travelers will fund the construction of a new "like kind" gym at the current site.
Polson School District will initiate the procurement of architectural and engineering services to begin the design and development phase of this project.
Rex M. Weltz
Superintendent Polson School District #23
Update 12/19/18- Community Forum Slideshow- The following slideshow was presented by Paul Bishop of Paradigm Architects on 12/19/18. We have also uploaded all of the engineering reports the district has received under the "Reports and Documents" link on the left side of the page or by clicking here.